Would you like to be able to have your own virtual house on the web, invite friends to have a talk, share your last pictures from your trip to Thailand or even play paintball with them?
A french company called I-maginer, based in Nantes, has developed a revolutionary application called MyBlog3D that allows you to create a 3D blog in order to create your own environment online and personalize it, and share things or discuss with your friends.
With MyBlog3D, you can:
- Create your own online world and personalize it (colors, images, etc)
- Create your own 3D character and personalize it with your own picture so that it looks just like you!
- Talk with your friends through Voip or even chat
- Share pictures, videos, songs
- Organize multi-player games such as paintball
MyBlog3D is not available yet but you can now subscribe on their site to receive an invitation to create your own 3D blog after the 26th of April. I signed up with the French version of the site, however it seems that there’s no link in the English version. I’ll check back later and also try to get in touch with them to see if they’re planning to fix that.
I really like the concept, the graphics aren’t quite perfect but I’m sure they’ll improve that very soon.